NPM Registered Agents
Choosing an effective and good quality estate agent who can manage the buying & selling process on your behalf brings a huge range of benefits.
Results 1 - 3 of about 3 for Borno in (0.02 seconds).
Ade Ologbenla And Co
265 Borno way
Adedokun Ologbenla, CEO
[ first ]  [ last ]
Search by state:
The vast majority of vendors with property to sell in Nigeria use an estate agent to market their property. Here are just some of the advantages of instructing an estate agent:
- Your home will be appraised by an estate agent who can advise you about local market conditions and provide an accurate assessment of the correct marketing price.
- Estate agents employ specialist trained staff, and are often open for extended hours throughout the week and at weekends.
- Estate agents can erect a 'For Sale' board to raise awareness of your property.
- Estate agents can present your property to its fullest potential online, using floor plans, brochures, virtual tours and other marketing tools.
- You can access a number of other important services through estate agents such as financial advice, conveyancing and other home moving products and help.
- Estate agents can advertise your property in other local media where appropriate.
- Estate agents have a register of buyers who are looking for property locally.
Find your new property: